Warranty and complaints:
After delivery, the supplier is not liable for damages caused by improper handling or storage of goods by the customer. Only demonstrable sensory defects in the quality of the wines are recognized when returning most of the contents of the bottle. The wine is stored by the supplier in optimal conditions and thanks to the high turnover of the goods, its freshness is ensured. The warranty period begins when the buyer takes over the goods.
Tombalina Wines complies with the relevant provisions of the Civil Code and the Consumer Protection Act. In case of a complaint, contact Tombalina Wines.
All products are covered by a statutory warranty period of 6 months from the date of sale (shipment).
The buyer is obliged to inspect the product after receipt to determine any obvious defects that the received product shows. If the recipient finds obvious defects (eg damaged packaging), he can reject the shipment.
In the event that upon receipt of the product and its inspection, the buyer discovers a defect (ie poor tightness of the cork or artificial stopper, turbidity, etc.), contact the seller as soon as possible by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org (anytime) or by phone at 774 669 173 from 10.00 to 16.00. Write "complaint" in the subject line of the e-mail.
We will contact you within 2-3 working days. After approving the complaint, send the claimed product to the address below:
Along with the claimed product, it is necessary to send a copy of the proof of purchase, which is attached to the delivery of goods.
After delivery, the supplier is not liable for damages caused by improper handling or storage of goods by the customer.
Shelf life and vintages of wines:
The shelf life of individual types of wines and spirits is individual. We state the optimal consumption time and possible archiving time for each wine separately. For non-food products (wine accessories - glasses, carafes, boxes, cassettes, etc.), the warranty period is governed by the amendment to the Civil Code and is set at 24 months.
Quality wine as a natural product changes year by year, with a wide range of wines, changes can occur faster than just updating the online offer. If there is a change in the year at the time of the order, the next year is automatically delivered. In the event that the buyer insists on the said year and another does not want to, he must clearly mark this in the notes under the order.
Illustrative photos of wines - even if we try to update all data and photos regularly, it may happen that the said photo of wine will not 100% correspond to the packaging of your chosen wine.
The seller values his customers and offers him various bonuses and discounts. The seller reserves the right to change, cancel or introduce new discounts at any time.
Changes in business conditions:
Payment, transport, complaint, credit and term conditions are governed by the valid business conditions of Tombalina Wines, which reserves the right to change the prices and vintages of the offered wines according to the current valid offer. The supplier reserves the right to change the business conditions. They will announce the changed conditions in a suitable manner on the website as well as in their premises at least one month before the new business conditions take effect.
Security and personal data protection:
1. Where you can contact us
Tombalina Wines / Heather Crowther, ID: 01727320
tel: +420 774 669 173
All your rights described below can be exercised on the above contacts.
2. What personal data do we store about you?
We store only the personal data that we need to fulfill the contracts that you enter into with us, ie. name, surname, or address and contact details. We also store your data necessary to log in to your user account, so that you can log in to your user account.
3. What do we use your personal data for?
We need your identification and address data in order to be able to properly conclude and subsequently also fulfill our obligations under the contracts you enter into with us, or to process your orders. If you do not provide us with such personal information, we will not be able to do so.
If you are interested and give us your consent, we can send you information about our news and events by email.
4. To whom do we pass on your data?
We pass on your personal data to the persons delivering the goods so that they can deliver the goods to you properly. Personal data is communicated to these persons only to the extent necessary for the delivery of the goods ordered by you. If we need to pass on your personal data to another person, we must first ask for your consent. We will not provide your personal data to other persons without your consent, unless such an obligation arises from generally binding legal regulations.
5. How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep information about your purchase, ie orders and concluded contracts, or your data that you have provided to us for the purposes of proper performance of the contract, for a period of 3 years. We keep them for such a period of time so that we can properly handle complaints and respond to any complaints you may have.
We also store documents in which your personal data is contained, which is imposed on us by several laws (eg: Act No. 563/1991 Coll., On Accounting, as amended; Act No. 235/2004 Coll., On Tax on added value, as amended, etc.). Invoices must be kept for 10 years. We keep accounting documents for 5 years.
In the event that you revoke your consent to the processing of personal data, we must delete the personal data that we have obtained on the basis of your consent. Consent can be revoked by sending an email to: email@example.com.
We store personal data that we record about you in connection with your user account for an unlimited period of time if you use the account. If you do not use it for more than a year, your personal data will be deleted.
6. What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
1. The right to request access to your personal data - ie. that you can ask us at any time what personal data we record about you and what happened and will happen to them during what is with us.
2. Right to rectification - if your personal data that we hold about you is no longer up-to-date or is incorrect, you can request its rectification.
3. The right to erasure (the so-called right to "be forgotten") - ie. that at your request we must delete all personal data that we record about you, eg if you no longer wish to receive information about our news of our events or if you wish to delete your user account. However, there may be another reason that entitles or obliges us to keep the data (eg the obligation arising from the Accounting Act according to point 4, etc.) and in such a case the deletion cannot be performed.
4. The right to restrict processing - in some cases we may store personal data, but we must not handle them in any way; These are the following situations:
1. if you deny the accuracy of the data and we need to verify your message;
2. if personal data are processed unauthorizedly, but you do not wish us to delete them and instead of deleting you only ask for a processing restriction;
3. if we no longer need personal data, but ask to keep it for the exercise of your legal rights;
4. if you object to the processing, until we have verified whether the personal data will be further processed in our important interest or we will not process them.
5. The right to data portability - in the event that you ask us to do so, we will provide you with your personal data, which we process on the basis of your consent and at the same time process automatically. We will provide you with such data in a commonly used, machine-readable format. Alternatively, we may pass this information on to an administrator you designate, if that administrator agrees to the transfer.
6. The right to file a complaint - if you believe that we are in any way violating the rules of personal data processing, you have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
7. Is my personal data safe with you?
Yes they are, all your personal data is fully secured against misuse.
These terms and conditions apply to the extent and wording that is listed on the website of the seller on the day of sending the electronic order. By sending an electronic order, the buyer confirms to the seller that he accepts the price for the ordered goods, including any shipping and transport costs and all business conditions and provisions as amended at the time of making and sending the order.